12 Mayıs 2009

Super Pippo


“ After the goals in Athens I didn’t sleep for 10 days.

It’s just the way I am, I like to play as if I were 20 years old.I steal the balls at the end of the match. I stole 2 in one week: the one of the hat-trick and the one of my 300th goal as a professional.

On the way home, Alessia told me ‘you’re like a child’. She’s right, but, I think that’s the spirit that lead me to here. ”



Niceleri sevmez çalışmaya, gol atmaya, futbola aşık, attığı her gole ilk golüymüş gibi çocukça sevinen bu adamı. 36 yaşında çirkin kral, son 9 maçında 11 golü var, yalnızca 2'sinde 90 dakika forma giydi.

Ekliyor Pippo,

"Çizginin dışına çıkma vakti gelmedi. Sırada Baggio var, hedefim 319."

0 Yorum yapın!:

Yorum Gönder | Feed



 
^

Powered by BloggerFlamboyant Striker by UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim by Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License